Introducing Lydia our guest DT for May

>> Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm so excited to be the guest designer over at Mad For Markers this month!!!!! My name is Lydia from Love Lydia. This months challenge is 'Girly' so it's a real easy one for me as I love making girly cards, adding flowers and bows and lovely scrummy pinks. So here's the card I came up with for the challenge.....


Hair- E11, E15, E35
Skin- E000, E00, E21, R20
Clothes- turq BG11, BG13, BG15 pink RV10, RV11 RV13 


How cute is little image of Washboard Ellie from The Paper Nest Dolls. I just love love love her hair, as it is a hairstyle I have mastered and use everyday...lol. 

Well I hope that you have liked looking at my card as much as I loved making it have a great day xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP