Sweet bunny and hot chicks for Easter!!

>> Tuesday, March 26, 2013



Hi all, did you all have a nice weekend?? Hope you are preparing some Easter cards too..
There is still some time left to join our monthly challenge!! 

Today I will show you a sweet bunny Easter card which I have made for a blogfriend...

copics used:
Bunny: E 11, E 31, E50, E53
flowers: E 11, YR 02
shadows: B00, B 05

Have you seen the hot chicks coloured by my DT mate??
I have done some experiments with colouring the same chicks..
The photo's are not excellent..sorry.
May I have your votes please??


1 blue copics : B00, B 05, B28, B39


2 pink copics : E04, R00, R20, R32


3 brown copics : E11, E25, E31, E50, E53, E57


4 purple copics: BV 02, BV 08, BV 29, BV 31, V 04, V09

They remind me of the colouring tablets for the easter eggs..When I was little we used to boil eggs in a pan and at the end you could add colour tablets to colour the shells ..the smell was not that good but the colours were such fun...


Would love to get some feedback on my blog..
what you think about my colouring experiment.
It was fun to do!!
Wish you all a perfect EASTER!!


material used besides copics:
** card with Easter bunny 
The cute bunny is a stamp from LOTV..
on a pretty lacy circle which is cut with a craftable die from Marianne Design 
The tickets are whimpsy dies and stamps,
 the italian text stamp is made by me..( Happy Easter ).

** stamp Easter Chick Penny Johnson
oval die Nellie's choice MFD


Hugs Blankina





0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP