Easter Bunny

>> Thursday, March 14, 2013

This card is so far out of my comfort zone I usually do clean and simple cards, but I thought I would try something different and use a sketch (the one I saw in Christa's entry last month). It wasn't different because it was a sketch (I use sketches sometimes) but it was all the embellishments and layers to this card that was different and a little difficult. I just kept adding more and more and now I don't really think I like it...it's a little overdone. What do you think? One of our new kittens loves it. She just wants to eat the fluffy white feathers.


For my card I used
Bad Hare Day a rubber stamp from Krista Smith
Copics
Skin E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair and shoes C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1
Clothes BG18, BG15, BG13 and R85, R83, R81
Shadows BV00, BV0000
Paper My Minds Eye - Life of the Party and Echo Park - A Walk in the Park
Roses (edged with pink spica) and white seam binding ( I coloured with BG18) from Wild Orchid Crafts
The flourish and corners were cut with my silhouette.
 
 
Make sure you add your Easter creations we'd love to see what your making. 
If you want to see a photo of our new kittens head over to my blog.
Thanks
Gretchen
 

1 comments:

Craftyanita March 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM  

Beautiful card, love the colours.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP