January Winners and February Challenge

>> Friday, February 1, 2013

Winners
Hi All,
I hope you had a fantastic start to the new year.  Our randomly chosen winner for the January Challenge is

Jan Farnworth

Congratulations Jan please send  an email to Sammi so you can collect your Outback Luka stamp and if you would like to be our guest designer in March send me an email and I can let you know the details.
Congratulations also go to our talented Top 3 for January:
I just adore this scene you created it reminds me of when my parents owned a troop carrier and took us traveling around Australia.
A wonderful use of embellishments to compliment your sweet Tilda
MMagnoloias A Goes
and
features again this month with her stunning card that highlights the blue of our kookaburra.
Congratulations ladies. Please email me if you would like a M4M top 3 blinkie for your blog.

all Jan entries...



February Challenge
The Oscars take place on 24th February so our inspiration is Movies.  Think of your favourite movie character/s or the glitz and glamour of the red carpet. 
Remember the only rule is you have to use copics somewhere on your creations. It would be great if you could tell us which colours you use.
We can't wait to see your creations in our Februarychallenge.
~ Gretchen

3 comments:

jan farnworth February 1, 2013 at 7:49 AM  

oh so excited emailed both you guys.

Gretchen February 2, 2013 at 8:42 AM  

Congrats jan I replied to your email.

Anonymous,  February 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM  

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, lovely cards girls
Hugs Julie P

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP