Australia = gum trees

>> Thursday, January 17, 2013

 
The January challenge got me thinking about what Australia means to me. Australia to me has always meant freedom, bush, beach, sun, surf, BBQs. What symbolises Australia for me is gum trees.  I saw a great image in a Christmas colouring book I copied part of it and modified it. I think I will make it into a card. But I haven't got around to it yet!
copics used
E31, E33, E35, E37
G20, G24, G28
R24, R27, R29
 
What does Australia mean to you?  There is still plenty of time to get creative with your copic markers and enter in our January Challenge.
Look forward to seeing your creations.
Gretchen

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP