Another Aussie card.

>> Thursday, January 24, 2013

so we are nearly to the end of this months chhallenge! and only a few days away till Australia Day!!!

And what better way to celebrate that by making another aussie card to share.

This time i used a kookaburra as my inspiration.


I used lawn fawn stamps critters down under for this card, along with a few copic markers.

I also used a lil inkers frame die to cut out the photo frame in white.

I hope you liked this card.
Do not forget that you can still enter the challenge over in the right sidebar.

Tara :)

1 comments:

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) January 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM  

I love your card, Tara!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP