Winners of Anything Goes August

>> Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wow!! We were blown away by the amazing entries in the "Anything Goes Challenge"!! Thanks to EVERYONE who entered your fabulous creations!! :)

As there were so many entries I decided to draw 3 random entries for a Copicendium prize - seeing also as there are currently 3 volumes of Copicendium published (soon there will be 4 :) Please email me to claim your prizes :)
#1 Copicendium - #10 - Jennifer D
#2 Copicendium - #37 - Maggie S
#3 Copicendium - #57 - Einat

The DT have listed some of their favourite creations and so I thought I'd just share them here... Feel free to take the new "favourites" badge for your blogs ladies!! :)










All the fabby entries

2 comments:

Delphine September 4, 2012 at 3:31 AM  

Thank you so much for picking me in your favourites:-), I'm really honoured! Congratulations to all the winners and favourites! Hugs Delphine xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder September 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

Wohoo thank you so much for picking me as one of the favourites!! :D You have made my day :D Congrats to the other winners too...some beautiful entries xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP