Summer Loving!!!!

>> Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hi Copic Lovers,

Mel B here for another week of inspiration for you.

I have to say I was a little scared when I first found out about this challenge but once I got started and really thought about how I could incorporate the "wet" look into my images I just kept coming up with ideas. It really is so simple.

Today I have a Magnolia background image to share with you. I have only coloured this image a couple of times because it seems to take forever to colour. I was really happy with the way the sun come out. I really wanted to make it look like a real sunset and I think I got it pretty close.

I coloured the water, then I went over it pretty roughly with a clear spica pen making sure I left a lot of stroke markes. I then covered the entire water with Glossy accents. It is a bit hard to see it in the photo but n an angle you can see the stroke marks which look like ripples in the water.

Copics Used:
E23, 25, 27, 29, 51, 53, 55.
YR12, 16, 02, 20, 21.
R05, 81, 83, 85. 
C00, 0.
B0000, 00, 01, 60.
Clear Spica.
Pink Spica.


There is still a little time for you to get your creation linked to the challenge site. It really is a simple challenge once you start to think about it. If in doubt, just scroll back through all the wonderful inspiration the Design Team have put up for you.

Thanks for dropping bye.

Mel B
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP