purple monochromatic...

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hey everyone...
Im back from an exciting weekend in melbourne where I got to do my copic certification...YAY!!
so Im now certified and pretty excited about it lol!!
I also got to meet fellow M4M dt member Chris :-)
Onto my card for the week and this one I have used V markers for my mono colouring...I did add a slight couple of other colours just for sky/ground and leaves.
Here it is...


Copics used are in the above pic...

I hope you all like my card and dont forget the big birthday blog hop starts this week...Its going to be lots of fun so come over to the blog and join in!!

Hugz ashlee


4 comments:

Rose Andrew March 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM  

This is really beautiful ..I love the colours ..
;-)

Christines Creative Capers March 22, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

This is a very cute creation and it was so lovely to meet you Ashlee

downrightcrafty March 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM  

I adore this image and love colouring it, love the colour choice and looks great
Hugs Kate xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP