Monochromatic Marci Ballerina

>> Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This month Mad for Markers is holding Monochromatic as the challenge. As we have just finish the R and RV challenge I gave myself the rule of using none of them for the entire month and to use a different tone each week.....to get out of my comfort zone a little! So let me introduce you to Marci Ballerina in the BG tones.


Copic Colours
Hair - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Skin and cheeks - E50, E51, E11, R20
Tutu and Shoes - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG23
White Areas and Shadows - C0, C3, C6
Outline - C0

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

Marci Ballerina and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP