Some Odd Girl - Balloon Kaylee

>> Saturday, January 14, 2012


Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here.  Today I want to share with you a card I made for our current Mad for Markers challenge - Use a New Colour Combination.  The stamp I coloured is one from Sammi's store.  She is a "Some Odd Girl" stamp and her name is "Balloon Kaylee".  Sammi sells her here at the Mad for Markers store for $9.00.  Isn't she a cutie! Perfect for a birthday card.  She comes with a Happy birthday sentiment as well, but my card was a bit too small to fit it on so I had to use one of my own sentiments.


The new Copic Combinations I used were:

Hair: E35, E31, YR20
Reds: R29, R27, R22, R20
Oranges: YR07, YR04, YR23
Peachy Pink (Balloon): R22, R20, R00

The not new combos were:

Skin: E00, E21, E11
Eyes: W-7, W-5, W-3
Outline W1


I made this card for my cousin Jess who turned 21.  I wanted it to be bright and cheery.
I used a Sassafrass paper on the background and the red and white polka-dot was a scrap. 
I added the 21 number stickers in the bottom corner and outlined it all with white gel pen.

Will you join us for our new Colour Combination challenge?
If you want to try some of the colouring combinations I have used I made a list of them on my blog here.  Why not pop over and take a look.

I hope you have a lovely weekend full of colouring!

Until next time,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP