New Hair Colour - Princess Anya

>> Saturday, January 28, 2012




Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here.  I have a "pretty in pink" Anya Princess card to share today.
I am trying out a new hair colour.  A good blogging friend of mine has a limited amount of Copics.  She sent me a list of what she has got and I coloured my Princess Anya stamp only using the Copic colours in her collection.


The colours are: 

Hair: E37, E33, Y17, Y11 and Y02
Skin: E11, E21
Pinks: R46, RV34, RV23

Do you have a smallish Copic collection and need some help putting them together on an image?  Why not email me and I will see if I can help you out or leave me a comment on my blog?


Sammi has an awesome collection of the Anya stamps in her store here.
They start at $8 each, which is so affordable.

Mad For Markers [home link]

I am entering this card into a couple of challenges, but all the details are on my blog if you want to find out more.  Don't forget to link up your new colour combo creations to our challenge...not long left on this challenge now! 

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Happy Colouring!

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP