Christmas Angels

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

Hello to all our Copic lovers in Blog Land

I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit. I know I am. We have put up or tree and I have just about finished with the shopping. I love this time of year when we get to really think about the people in our lives and what makes them happy. I love putting so much thought into my presents and making sure they suit the person they are intended for.

So this fortnights challenge is all about Christmas. I am still trying to get all my cards finished to give to our family members on Christmas day.


Copics Used;
BG 72, 75, 78.
E 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 50, 51, 70, 71, 74, 77.
W 5, 7, 9.
YR 20, 21, 23.
B12

Both my cards today are using digital images from Make It Crafty. They have some very cut Christmas images out at the moment.

Copics Used;
R 35, 37, 39.
G 24, 28, 29.
C 2, 5, 7, 10.
E 15, 50, 51.
B12.

You still have a couple of days to get your creations linked to the challenge. We are getting so many entries it is incredible.

Thanks for Dropping Bye

Mel B

1 comments:

Leanne December 6, 2011 at 3:28 AM  

Melissa, these are amazing! Love the colors and the themes, and boy your coloring is awesome! I have these kiddies and I just loves em. So fun to color. Thanks for sharing!
;)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP