Susan's Sketch

>> Thursday, October 20, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,

Have you tried Susan's sketch yet?  I have and I love it.  I found it so easy to make a card to this sketch.  I guess I modified it a little...but we all tend to do that dont we!
You have to try it!  Link up your cards and I will pop around and check them out.


I coloured this gorgeous stamp with a Colour Combo I learnt at the conference and then modified slightly to suit the Copics I had in my collection.

Hair: E29, R46, E08, YR16
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04
Pinks: RV21, RV23, RV34, RV29


I really like the vibrancy of the colours.

Well I hope you play along this fortnight!
I can't wait to see what you create.

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP