Susan's Sketch

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Good morning copic lovers it is Bron here today to share with you my card using Susan's gorgeous sketch

I used my new Some Odd Girl Christmas Stamp that I got through Sammi last week. These are such cute stamps and they are fun to colour. My kids LOVED my card as it is bright and a bit funky rather than the normal sweet...The blue around him is perhaps not so bright IRL and for some reason it looks a bit smudgy where the blue meets the grey....


I changed the sentiment section for the bell & then used a sentiment where Susan had made aplace for embellies. That is what I love about sketches it is up to your interpretation...

I have used quite a few copics so brace yourself for my long list:

BG000,BG15, BG9 & BG11
G05, G02, G00 & G000
R59, R46 & R35
E21,E11,E29,E35,E33, E31,E00, E000
YR17,YR15, YR23

Looking forward to seeing all your entries...

Thanks for stopping by today....

Bron xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP