A Bit Of Pink and Brown

>> Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello to all the Copic Lovers in Blog Land,




Just by looking at the photos in the past post I know the girls had a great time at the Copic Colour Conference. I so wish I was able to go, maybe next year. I can't wait to see more photos and find out all the things the girls got up to.




This fortnight we are talking about favourite colour combinations when we are colouring with our Copic Markers. Mine would have to be pink and brown. I am not sure why I love this combination as I don't have girls, only boys so I don't normally do a lot of girl scrapping. My pages etc are normally boys but I do like to get a girl one done as often as I can!




When I make a girly card I love to use pink and brown and add Kraft card to it. I normally go for the soft pinks. I think they are so feminine and pretty and add a bit of vintage old world to the creations.




This week I have used a gorgeous little image from Crafts and Me. I came across this site for digital images a little while ago and just love their images. This one is called Dear Diary. She looks so much better coloured in and in real life.


I chose not to add any pattern paper or too many things to the card as I didn't want to take away from the image too much.


Copics Used;


E50, 51, 70, 71, 74, 77, 79.


RV10, 11, 32, 34.


W0, 2, 3, 4.


G20, 21, 24.


You still have a few days to get your creations linked up. I would love to see all the different favourites. There are always so many different and great creations added by the DT so you have so much inspiration to look at.


Have a great week.


Mel B




1 comments:

Sammi October 12, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

This is gorgeous Mel!! LOVE it!!
Sammi
xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP