It's spring time

>> Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good morning copic lovers it is Bron here today.

I am here today to share with you my card for the current challenge, which is Spring! We want you to use Spring as your inspiration.


I have used the following copics for this card:

Skin - E37, E11, E13, E21 & R22
Hair - E49, E79, E75 & E72
Coat - R59, R49, R47 & R35
Dress  & Hat - BG79, BG75, BG72, BG11, BG10 & BG000

Now dont forget to check back each day for the the DT inspiration through out the challenge. I cant wait to see what you create.

For all those copic needs be sure to visit the Mad for Markers store...I know Sammi has some new stamping goodies arrive and listed this week so be sure to pop by before they sell out.

Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have enjoyed my creation.

Hugs Bron xox

\

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP