Colourless Blender Challenge - Last day to enter...

>> Friday, September 30, 2011

As another fortnight draws to a close at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog, I have another post for you for the Colourless Blender challenge. This time I've used the blender marker to highlight some of the dry-embossing on a Copic-coloured card...


Copics
B18 to colour background (on X-Press It Blending card).
Blender (0) marker to colour some of the dry embossed paper.
YR07 to colour noses of the snowmen (TGF stamp now available from M4M).

1 comments:

Philippa Petty October 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

I love these snowmen. I forgot I had them. thanks for the inspiration. Will get them out I think.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP