a bit of colour for spring challenge!!

>> Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hi everyone... I have done something a little different this time, I havent coloured an image I have used my copic abs system instead to make a beautiful background.
Here it is...


I have done a little tutorial for you to see how I did this background...


First I have picked three different coloured markers, in this case YR04,R14,RV09
and a piece of xpress it paper


choose which colour you want to use first and spray using your copic abs like this.


Get your second colour and spray...starting slightly over the first colour.


Then add your third colour in the same way...


and continue until you have covered your piece of xpress it!!


I have used memento tuxedo black ink and chosen a stamp to layer over the coloured background...


Here is the finished item....!!


I hope you have enjoyed the tute and you like the finished inspiration...!!

Thanks for stopping by the mad for markers challenge blog, I cant wait to see what you enter into the challenge... but remember you must use your copics on your spring project.

Hugz ashlee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP