Spica Challenge

>> Friday, August 12, 2011

Hi Everyone,
It is Melissa here with inspiration (hopefully) for this fortnights challenge ....... Spica Pens.
I must admit that I own alot of the Spica Pens, however the 'clear' is my favourite as I can use it on any other base colour.

Here is my creation:
Copics Used:
Flourish: YG63, Clear Spica Pen (airbrushed)
Flower & Pink Cardstock: RV32, RV34, 0 (Reinkers & heated)

Flower: Handmade
Flourish: Twiddleybitz

Have a play with some spicas on your creations and join in the challenge
.... we'd love to see what you create!!

Don't forget to pop over to the Mad for Markers store for all your copic & spica needs.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP