Sparkle In Different Places

>> Monday, August 15, 2011





Hello Copic Lovers,





Mel B here with you to share a card I have made for the current challenge here at Mad For Markers. The challenge is to use your Spica Pens on your creations. It doesn't matter if you have 10 pens or only 1 spica pen, we would like to just see a bit of "sparkle".




My stamped image today is a bit of an unlikely image to use sparkle on but I wanted to show you that your image doesn't have to be a "pretty" or a "sparkly" image to be able to add a little bit of shine to it.





I love this stamp that I have had for a while. I haven't really known what to do with it and so I thought I would jump out of the comfort zone and give it a go.





I have added some sparkle to my grapes and to the flowers at the bottom of the card. Once again it is sooooo hard to photograph spica pens but I hope you get the general idea.





The design team are coming up with some fantastic creations to show everyone.





You still have plenty of time to get your own creations linked to this challenge blog. If you are a bit light on with your spica pens then why not check out the Mad For Markers store here; http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/







Copics Used;


G82, G85, G94, G99.


R89.


W2, W4, W6, W9.


Red Spica, Clear Spica.







Thanks For dropping Bye





Mel B

1 comments:

Chris August 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Mel, beautiful card!! Love your coloring too.

Chris (Craft e Mama)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP