Puppy Love Spica Challenge

>> Saturday, August 13, 2011




Hi Copic Lovers,


Alicia here.  Today it is my day to remind you about our Mad for Markers Spica Challenge.
I made this cute little doggy card.

I coloured him with Copics:

Pinks: V06, RV06, RV13, RV34, RV23
Browns: E71, E57, E47 (a new brown combo that I love!)
Greys: C-0, C-1

Then I added some Spica!!

I used 00 Clear Spica on his bone and eyes.
I used 14 Blossom on his dog collar.
I used 01 Lavender as stitches on the pink heart.
I used 10 Black as stitches around the outside of the card.

I took a photo under the light so you can see the sparkle.



Do you have Spica's in your collection??
If not head on over to Sammi's store and stock up!
They retail for just $3.50 each or you can get a set of 12 for $40.00.
Click here to go directly to the store.

You still have a week to get your entries in and you could be our lucky winner who will receive three Spica pens!!  I will be hopping around all the entries this week and I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Happy colouring,

Alicia xx

1 comments:

downrightcrafty August 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

oh you photographed him so well can clearly see the sparkle their, gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP