Mushies for a sketch

>> Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi Copic Lovers


Mel B here with another card for you for our current challenge which is a sketch challenge by the lovely Bron.



I have used a stamp that I haven't inked up for a long time and unfortunately it didn't turn out as good as I had hoped but it looks ok. I have used a lot of Liquid pearls on this card. That is my new love at the moment........

So I have followed Bron's sketch and just added a few strawberries for a little something extra. This was some Jillibean Soup paper that I also loved.


Copics Used;
R35, R37, R39.
N2, N4, N7.
B0000.
G02, G05, G94, G99.
Y11, Y15.
YR12, YR16, YR20, YR23, YR24, YR30, YR31.


You still have a couple of days left to get your own creations in for this challenge. Remember even tho it is a sketch challenge you are free to interpret that sketch any way you like. So you can flip it or mirror it or rotate it, as long as you loosely follow the sketch and most importantly use your Copic Markers.

Make sure you have fun with the sketch, let your imagination run wild!!!!!!


Check back every day for some great inspiration from the rest of the design team.


Mel B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP