A Little Late but I'm Here

>> Monday, August 29, 2011



Hi Copic lovers.....



I am so sorry for the late post today, I have had my little boy at the hospital this morning so have been running a bit behind with things.



I wanted to share with you a card I have made for the current challenge here at Mad For Markers which is to create a scene with your images and copic markers. I love the idea of this challenge and the possibilities it opens for everyone.


I started my card design by creating my image which in fact is 6 individual digital images which I have merged together to make 1 complete image.


I then came across this card design while I was blog surfing and just fell in love with it so I thought I would give it a go. It was so simple to make but so effective.



I wanted to make the card a bit girly as I am going to give it to my bestie for her birthday next week.



Copics Used;

YR12, 16.

E23, 25, 27, 29, 50, 51.

B0000, 00.

R81, 83, 85, 89.

G99.

BV11, 13, 17.

N0,1,2,3,4,5,7.

R24, 27, 29.



There are still a couple of days left for this challenge and it is so easy to create your own scene so why not give it a go!


Thanks for having a look


Mel B

XXXXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP