Pink and Yellow challenge

>> Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hi everyone.... are you enjoying the new challenge we have going.... pink and yellow ??
I tend to use pink alot on my cards....makes them look so cute and girly !!
Here's my inspiration for you...I hope you like it.



Here's a pic with all the copics I used for this card....Cant wait to see your pink and yellow creations....
There's even a prize of two copic markers up for grabs!!
Also go over to the mad for markers store and check out all the new stamps available, the new release some odd girl stamps are now in store and Copicendium issue one is available now....Cant wait to purchase my copy, Im sure there is going to be some great copic ideas in there!!

*Hugz* ashlee

1 comments:

Unknown July 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

She is such a cutie! Gorgeous card Ashlee.
Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP