Tag It!!!!!!

>> Monday, June 6, 2011



Hello Copic Lovers



I hope everyone is loving the challenge this fortnight. It is always nice to do something a little different. I am loving this tag sketch by Melissa. It is so easy to follow but can turn into so many different things.



If you forgot what the sketch looks like here it is;




I once again decided to make a card from the sketch. It still looks like a tag and opens like a tag but is a card. I thought it is never too early to start those Christmas cards so I did a cute little one.


The colours don't look too great in the photo but they are so much nicer in real life. Thanks to Becci for the great image.


Copic used;

G82, G85, G94, G99.

R35, R37, R39.

Y28.

YR30. YR31.

W3, W5, W7.


Make sure you keep checking back each day for some great inspiration. You still have a few days to get your creations in.

You can also check the normal blog for some great inspiration as well; http://www.madformarkers.blogspot.com/


You should also check out the store while you are over that way, Sammi has some new stamps in stock and there are also still places available for the Colour Conference she is having in October near the Sydney Airport. Here are the details; http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/

I wish I could go...... Maybe next time.


Thanks for Stopping Bye

Mel B


1 comments:

Melissa June 7, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

This is beautiful.
I must admit that I have thought about my Christmas cards but that is as far as it has gone.
Cheers
Melissa

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP