Cheeky tag card

>> Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you all are having a fantastic day.  Sorry this is a little late but I have spent the entire day outside with the little one enjoying the beautiful weather.  Anyway, here is my take on the sketch challenge that is currently going on.  I was kind of nervous about this one going in but I really like how it turned out.   I used the adorable cheeky glamour from The Greeting Farm and the papers are from Bo Bunny.


If you haven't yet, don't forget to join in our challenge!  We'd love to see your take on the sketch!

1 comments:

Melissa June 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Looks great, I love it.
Luv
Melissa

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP