RV, YR & BG Challenge

>> Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi Everyone
Welcome to another week here at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog.
This week we are continuing on with the RV, YR & BG Challenge.
I must admit that I was a little hesitant at first, but am now loving this challenge. It has made me 'think outside the square' & step outside the safety of the colours I love using.

Anyway, here is my creation for this week, I hope you like it:

Copics Used:
Skin: E0000, E000, RV00
Hair: E71, E74, E70
Hat & Shirt: RV32, RV34, YR00, YR02, YR04
Pants: BG04, BG07, BG09 & 0
Shoes: N0, N02, N04
Flourish: YR04 & spritzed with '0'
Star washer: BG09

Stamp Used: 'Leslie' - The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew Collection 1

Don't forget to stop over at the Mad for Markers Online Store for all your copic needs.
Sammi also stocks other lines, so it is definitely worth a look (you will be surprised).

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP