Happy Monday to All

>> Monday, April 11, 2011




Hello to all our Copic lovers, I hope you have all had a great Monday. I had every intention of having this inspirational post up for you this morning but alas this went wrong and I haven't had a chance until now so I apologise that it is so late.


Now onto our current challenge. This months challenge is to use the combinations of YR, RV and BG markers on your creations. I didn't find this too hard although I did realise I don't have too many in the YR department and think I will need to rectify that problem very soon!!!!!!!


Today I have created a three fold card, not sure what the technical name for the style of card is but that is what I am going to call it.


I have used a CC Designs stamp that I have only just purchased and I really enjoyed colouring her in.


I have teamed her up with a tree which I made using an embossing folder and also a fence which I traced and hand cut. Both the tree and the fence are made from hand made paper.


The colouring of the photos isn't great but you get the idea.


Copics Used;

BG72, 75, 78.

RV32, 34, 91, 93, 95.

YR20, 23, 31.

Y28.

E33, 35, 49, 59.

R00,35, 37, 39.

C2, 5, 6, 7, 10.

YG63, 67, 93, 97.

W3, 5, 7, 9.


I have heard that Sammi and some of the other DT had a fabulous time at Paperific and have come home with some great ideas for the challenges as well as the store. You will have to make sure you keep checking the blog and the store here to see what all the fuss is about; http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/


You also still have plenty of time to get your creations in for the current challenge, just remember to follow the guidelines of the challenge and use Copic Markers.


Mel B


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP