Sumpins Up

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi Suzanne here, so glad you could drop by hope you are having a great week so far. Have you checked out the challenge this month, create a Male Card and use your Brown Copics.  Easy.

I chose to show you a Joy Fold Card today using a gorgeous image from Mo Manning, I just love her images, this one is called Sumpins Up, just the cutest.


I didn't use many Copics on this one didn't need to, but here are the ones I did use

Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R20
Clothes - E04, E08, E09

I am very partial to the brown copics and I guess my next fav would be the R's and RV's.

For all the deets check out my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Suzanne

1 comments:

Highland Monkey's March 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

What a sweet card, it made me smile!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP