The Crazy Dance!

>> Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello to all our copic Lovers.....................


It's time for another card for the current challenge here at Mad For Markers which is "Crazy Hair" Combos. I think the challenge is fitting for what is happening around the world at the moment. We have had such terrible weather and I know there will be a lot of people out there who feel like they are going "crazy".




I chose this "The Greeting Farm" image which reminded me of the saying, Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, live like there will be no tomorrow, work like you don't need the money........ and I cant' remember the rest but I think we could all do with a bit of craziness, dancing like no one is watching us and singing like no one is listening. Live like there is no tomorrow, and just enjoy what we have here and now.
I have been practicing my colouring lately and trying to get the hang of fading to white in the middle of the colouring. I am not sure how great it looks but I am pretty happy with the result.
Copics:
YG03, YG11, YG23.
E50, E51.
RV10, RV13.
C3, C5.
You still have plenty of time to get your own creations in so why not colour like no one cares how it turns out and just have fun with some awesome colours. Remember they have to be crazy colours using your copic markers.
You can always check out The Stamp Spot here http://www.thestampspot.com.au/catalog/ if you are in need of some new stamps.
Happy colouring
Mel B




1 comments:

Christines Creative Capers February 15, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

cute card Mel and that is one of my favourite quotes!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP