Late wishes.....

>> Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good morning my sweet Copic lovers....!!!! How are we all....???? Wow it has been a while since I have posted on this blog. Holidays are always fun but it takes a while to get back in to the normal day to day life.

I thought I would say a belated "Happy Australia Day" to all the Aussies out there. Hopefully you had lots of lamb. What is Australia Day without lamb....!!!! LOL.

Okay enough babble from me. Here is another card to show you with the Australian Flag colours. Enjoy your day.

Copics used:
R20, 22, 24, 27
B91, 93, 95, 97
W1, 3, 5, 7
B0000
YR20, 21, Y38
Clear Spica pen.

1 comments:

Unknown January 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Gorgeous creation, very partial to Henry, great job. Hugs

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP