A bit of Red, White and Blue

>> Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello to all our Copic Lovers.





Firstly I would just like to say how heartbreaking it is to see all the devastation there is at the moment around the state of QLD. Although I am effected by these terrible floods I still have my life, my house and my family and I thank God for that every day. It is incredible how fast things can all change.





So let's move on to some happier things.


As we are an Australian based business we thought it would be fun to have an Australia Day Challenge. So we want you to get your Australian Copic colors out to join in our Australia Day Challenge!


So, what do you need to do... you need to use Australia Day colours on your creation, which can be either
RED, WHITE & BLUEor YELLOW and GREEN
Please make sure you do use Copics in your creation... and if you can tell us which ones you used that's even better!! :D We have had a couple of posts with examples of red and blue colour combinations over on the Store Blog here http://madformarkers.blogspot.com/2011/01/some-blue-colour-combinations.html





I have a number of Magnolia stamps but don't seem to use them too much, let's face it, there are so many stamps out there, and you can never have too many............... I chose this one of Tilda with a cherry basket. I couldn't even tell you which collection she is from. I have had her a while and this is the first time I have pulled her out to play with.





Copics:


Dress: R24, R27, R29.
Shoes and Scalf: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99.
Hair: E13, E17, E18, E07.
Cherries: E24.
Basket: E33, E35, E37.
Skin: E00, E01.





You have heaps of time to get your own creations in and make sure you check back every day for the wonderful inspiratin the Design Team are leaving here for you.





If you are needing some Copic Markers you can also drop by our store here http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/ to pick up some great bargains.



Thanks for Dropping Bye

Mel B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP