>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010




Hi Copic Lovers,

Its Alicia here.  
This morning I have another Christmas card in untraditional colours.
I am actually making some head way with my Chrissie cards...but havent started my main bulk lot yet...I like all of them to be exactly the same.  These ones will be perfect to send out to the schools I have been teaching at this term.  Anyway onto the details about my card...


I coloured in another Cute LOTV Christmas bear...I have really fallen in love with these bears.  because of my DP (very, very old and was the last little bit of it) is all cool silvers and blues I didnt want to colour the bear brown so I opted for greys.  I actually love colouring with greys.  They blend so nicely together.

The colours I used are:
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Blues for hat: BG09, BG05, B00
Star and ground: B60, BV23
Outline: BG10
Kindy Glitz



I cut the snowflakes out on my Cricut and covered them with Kindy Glitz as well.  I added silver, white, blue gingham and white mesh ribbons.  The base card is Next to Navy and Whisper White.  I kept the design pretty simple.

Have you entered the Mad for Markers Christmas Card challenge yet?  See what you can pull out from your stash to come up with something in untraditional colours...it is quite interesting and fun!  Link up your creations here so we can all come around and visit you.

Pop on over to Sammi's M4M store to add to your Copic collection or begin your collection...you won't be disappointed you did.  Copic markers are so beautiful to colour with.  They just glide onto the paper and leave such vibrant colours on your card.


Thanks for stopping by,
Alicia xx

2 comments:

Sammi November 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Awww.. so sweet! What a gorgeous card!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP