Acrylic Post It Note Stand

>> Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hi there Copic fans!!

Michelle here with my first Mad For Markers Thursday post.  Yippee!!
  
Now seeing as how I am on a count down to the end of the school year (only 22 more school days to go) I am madly trying to get all my teachers gifts and cards made in time. Between my three boys I have over a dozen to gift sets to make! So the current Mad For Markers challenge - Anything But A Card is just perfect for me.

Today I am sharing my Acrylic Post It Note Stand.


These are just so super easy to make. All you need is one of those cheap Acrylic photo stands and your half way done!
  
The image and sentiment are from the Stampin Up! set "For Father" which is retired now I believe.
  

Here's a list of the Copic colours I have used:

Apples - R22, R24, R27, R29, Y13, B91 and B93
Crate - E53, E25 and E29
Crate Label - R29, Y13, B91, B93, E25, E53, Y21, Y26, YR61 and YG 93
Hat - B91, B93 and B97
Gloves - YG 91 and YG93
Shading - N1

Have a look at all the inspirational creations that have been linked up to this months - Anything But A Card challenge over on the side bar. The talent out there in blog land just amazes me! You still have time to get your project linked up.

Come back again tomorrow for some more inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by
Michelle :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

gorgeously coloured!!!

Unknown November 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Fantastic idea Michelle and I just love your colouring :o) *hugz*

Sammi November 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Beautiful job Michelle! THANKS for an awesome post!
Sammi
xx

Unknown November 14, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Wow, love your colouring. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP